Due to the recent award of several social housing projects in the North of Ireland DCL are looking to recruit a Site Manager ideally with an engineering background. A competitive salary with fantastic benefits including a company van and fuel card will be part of your package.
• Levelling the site and setting out using Robotic total stations
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Assist with General admin, manage and motivate site teams
• Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
• Develop programmes for forward planning, in collaboration with the supply chain.
• Produce weekly and monthly progress reports as appropriate.
• Communicate programme risks to the Contracts Manager and maintain records for contractual correspondence.
• Responsible for all site management ensuring project is completed on time and to an exceptional high standard
• Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, quality standards and Health & Safety
• Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site
• Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies
• Uphold and promote company values of integrity, teamwork, quality & commitment
Skills & Experience:
• From an engineering background
• Competent in GPS setting out equipment and Autocad
• Experience in ground works and managing plant
• Experience in Public Works/Social Housing Projects
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Construction Site Management role
• A good understanding of design drawings
• Understanding of all building regulations, legislation and Health & Safety
• Have a track record of completing new build projects from start to finish
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
• Meticulous in record keeping
• Work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
• Compliant and relevant 3rd part H&S site management training
• Clean Driving Licence
• Willingness to develop, learn and progress within DCL
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com DCL is an Equal opportunities employer.